Chiswick seeks 1st XV Manager
The Chiswick 1st XV Team Manager will support the coaching team in helping to create and maintain
the best environment and culture for the 1st XV to perform to the highest level.
He or she will be a role model for the values, standards and behaviours we expect from the senior
The outline scope of activity is:
• Take lead on player registration and maintain player records
• Manage new player introduction and induction
• Take an interest in individual player welfare, beyond training and playing
• Take interest in individual player sponsorship and support where possible
• Set up one-to-one and leadership team meetings
• Responsible for team announcements and player confirmation
• Organise travel to fixtures and manage any re-imbursement to players
• Match day preparation of changing rooms and playing kit
• First point of contact for opposition and referees
• Manage administration of teamsheets and calling in scores
• Collection of kit for washing and return for next match
• Support for physio team and supply of equipment
• Up-to-date knowledge of competition laws and regulations
• Budget control
• Active role in player disciplinary action
This is a voluntary but key role. It will suit a person who wants to contribute to Chiswick’s continuing
success, perhaps an ex-player or supporter.
Anyone interested please contact Andy Barrington on
email@example.com or call 07950 257802 to find out more.