We currently field 4 Men’s sides, 2 Women’s sides and Mini and Junior sides from U6 to U15. We’ve won
awards and recognition for every section of our club, and are looking to build on our continued growth and
offer our players the best possible experience.
If you are a positive team player, keen to develop your coaching skills and excited about being part of a fast
growing inner-city grassroots rugby club, get in touch. We invest in our coaching team, and you will be
supported in your continued development, whether attending courses, peer to peer mentoring or completing
badges. You’ll work closely with our experienced coaching team, led by former England international, Amy
2ND XV / ASSISTANT COACH
We are looking for an Assistant Coach to join our Adult coaching team, taking responsibility for our 2nd XV on
• L2 Coaching qualification with experience coaching adult players.
• Positive, inclusive and adaptable in your coaching.
• A willingness to learn and develop your coaching, and work as an integral part of a team.
• £20 p/h. Travel incl.
3RD XV / ASSISTANT COACH
We’re looking for an Assistant Coach to join our Adult Coaching team, taking responsibility for
our 3rd XV on match days. This role is ideally suited to someone starting on their coaching
journey, and may suit a Player/Coach.
• Positive, inclusive and adaptable in your approach to coaching.
• Open to developing your coaching skills and learning as part of a team.
• Remuneration dependent on experience. Travel incl.
If interested please submit CVs to Morgan Whitlock, Director of Rugby:
HACKNEY RFC is recruiting
Hackney RFC is a respectful, inclusive community club.