UCS Old Boys RFC of North London currently playing in Herts/Middx Division 2 (level 10) are looking for a new head coach.
Role & responsibilities
- To lead the coaching for the 1st XV and rest of the club;
- Plan, prepare and deliver individual coaching sessions for the Clubs 1st XV squad where appropriate;
- Ensure that all sessions are designed to develop the skills and understanding of the players in your squad;
- Attend selection committee as required;
- Attend all coaching sessions, matches involved with the Clubs senior squad;
- Mentor and advise assistant coaches and players where appropriate;
- Evaluate all coaching sessions and games with the coaching team and players;
- Delegation – the 1st XV coach needs to be able to delegate agreed responsibilities to the wider 1st XV coaching team to ensure that they feel valued and their expertise is used effectively;
- Attend and embrace all England Rugby development opportunities within reason to continue and enhance self-improvement.
- Create and implement a recruitment program
Key skills and attributes
- Level 2 (The club will consider supporting coaches personal development towards Level 3) (Essential)
- Excellent communication and people management skills (Essential)
This will be a remunerated role and will be discussed at Interview stage
If interested please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .