Adult Male Future Competitions Structure – register for online consultation sessions
Posted on 28 May 2020
We will be running online consultation webinars in respect of the Adult Male Future Competitions Structure review throughout June. The aim of these sessions is to provide further detail on the future competition structure proposals. Feedback on these from players, coaches, referees and volunteers is essential to ensure a future structure that meets the game’s needs, and to help the group reach a final formal proposal. This will then be put to the game later in the summer, ahead of any RFU Council decision for implementation in the 2021/22 season.
The virtual process will allow players and clubs to ask questions and enter a facilitated discussion forum.
The following sessions will be running from 7-9pm, unless otherwise stated:
- Wednesday 3 June – Level 3 & 4
- Thursday 4 June – Level 5 & 6 (Session 1: 3pm | Session 2: 7pm)
- Monday 8 June – Level 7 & below (North)
- Wednesday 10 June – Level 7 & below (Midlands)
- Thursday 11 June – Level 7 & below (London/South East, Session 1 – 3pm)
- Monday 15 June – Level 7 & below (London/South East, Session 2)
- Wednesday 17 June – Level 7 & below (South West, Session 1)
- Thursday 18 June – Level 7 & below (South West, Session 2 – 3pm)
For those not able to make the live sessions, webinars will be recorded, with content available to view for the following two weeks and the ability to submit feedback.
Please note we are asking that each club limits the number of attendees to a maximum of four, including at least one player, and ideally a coach / Director of Rugby. This is to ensure the technology can support potentially large numbers and to ensure a balanced input.
To find out more about the Adult Male Future Competitions Structure and register for a webinar, please click here.