Middlesex Merit Table
Fixtures, Results and Merit Tables can be found on the RFU website by clicking here.
Merit Table Competition
|Premier||Div 1||Div 2|
|Belsize Park 3’s||Chiswick 2nds||Ruislip 2nds|
|CS Staghounds||Old Haberdashers 2nds||Belsize Park 4ths|
|H’smith & Fulham 3rds||Ealing T 1871 2nds||Finchley 2nds|
|HAC 2nds||Grasshoppers 2nds||Hampstead 2nds|
|Rosslyn Park 4ths||Wasps||Hanwell|
|NZ Kiwis||London Scottish B’s||London Japanese|
|London Cornish 2nds||London Sussex||Old Isleworthians|
|London Welsh Druids||Old Priorians 2nds||Quintin|
|Rosslyn Park B’s||Twickenham 2nds||Whitton Lions|
|Old Streetonians 2nds||Hackney 2nds|
|H’smith & Fulham 4ths|
|Old Streetonians 3rds|
Middlesex Merit Tables 2023-24
- This season we will have 4 divisions Premier, Div 1, Div 2 & Div 3.
- 38 Teams across the 4 leagues.
- Thamesians 2nds joined as an adhoc team when they have players. Div 4 adhoc format will be offered later
- League starts 16th September 2023.
- 14 teams in the Cup – straight knockout 4 rounds starting Sept finishing April – Dates tbc this week.
- 14 teams in the Bowl/Vase, 1st round losers will drop into the Vase competition – for further 3 rounds
- Both League & Cup fixtures will be provided by Friday 11th August. There will be a 1 week grace period to
reverse any fixtures prior to them being loaded onto GMS and therefore migrated to WhoistheRef.
- Regulations working group to be formed and Regulations will be issued before 9th September