Reports to: Chair of Playing & Player Development Team Middlesex.
Key Relationships: Head and Assistant Coaches, Chair of Playing Middlesex, Medical team, Opposition Contacts, Managers of Other Middlesex CB squads.
Nature & scope of job: The post-holder will contribute to the planning and management of the CB programme whilst providing a positive playing environment.
- Ensure Middlesex’s objectives for the CB programme are achieved by contributing to the preparation & organisation of the CB’s programme.
- Work in conjunction with the Head Coach, Assistant Coaches and Director of Rugby to facilitate the selection of players for representative teams.
- Ensure communication links are maintained between players, coaches, CB officials and families.
- Attend any required meetings of the delivery team and be the squad’s representative at all times.
- Ensure the coaching and playing squad present themselves as ambassadors for the Middlesex Rugby.
- Complete all appropriate administrative paperwork.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Self-motivated, committed and well-organised.
- Excellent communication skills including IT literacy.
- Support a playing environment that balances player development with team performance.
- To be a figure of respect, passing on knowledge where appropriate and acting as a role model.
- Access to the Team Middlesex Coach Education Programme, RFU CDP’s and online coaching resources.
- Appropriate travel expenses.
- Team Middlesex apparel.
- Individual mentoring programme.
Please submit a brief curriculum vitae and covering letter to Stephen Atkinson, Chair of Playing & Player Development Team Middlesex. E: moc/liamg//ybgur/xeselddim/maet.