Hackney RFC is recruiting Coaches
Posted on 18 May 2020
We currently field 4 Men’s sides, 2 Women’s sides and Mini and Junior sides from U6 to U15. We’ve won awards and recognition for every section of our club, and are looking to build on our continued growth and offer our players the best possible experience.
If you are a positive team player, keen to develop your coaching skills and excited about being part of a fast growing inner-city grassroots rugby club, get in touch. We invest in our coaching team, and you will be supported in your continued development, whether attending courses, peer to peer mentoring or completing
badges. You’ll work closely with our experienced coaching team, led by former England international, Amy Turner.
2ND XV / ASSISTANT COACH
We are looking for an Assistant Coach to join our Adult coaching team, taking responsibility for our 2nd XV on match days.
- L2 Coaching qualification with experience coaching adult players.
- Positive, inclusive and adaptable in your coaching.
- A willingness to learn and develop your coaching, and work as an integral part of a team.
- £20 p/h. Travel incl.
3RD XV / ASSISTANT COACH
We’re looking for an Assistant Coach to join our Adult Coaching team, taking responsibility for our 3rd XV on match days. This role is ideally suited to someone starting on their coaching journey, and may suit a Player/Coach.
- Positive, inclusive and adaptable in your approach to coaching.
- Open to developing your coaching skills and learning as part of a team.
- Remuneration dependent on experience. Travel incl.
If interested please submit CVs to Morgan Whitlock, Director of Rugby:
Hackney RFC is recruiting
Hackney RFC is a respectful, inclusive community club.